Cover photo courtesy of The Breeze.
- JMU faces Title IX lawsuit
- Students bring Title IX amendment to administration
- Students make controversial signs in light of College GameDay
- JMU students create petition to increase safety on campus
- Breeze TV: JMU examines dorm safety
- Judge recommends JMU pay $850,000 in sexual misconduct case
- OSARP warns student not to speak out on sexual assault case
- Silent protest against sexual violence to take place on the Quad
- Student claims JMU violated FERPA law in sexual assault case
- JMU lawyer apologizes to student for disclosure of email
- JMU students engage in the Silent Protest Against Sexual Violence
- Sexual Violence Protest takes place on the Quad
- JMU's response to The Breeze's OSARP story
- JMU Dean of Students: Sexual assault policies 'can get way better'
- University of Richmond, JMU investigated over sexual assault complaints
- JMU responds to degrading College GameDay signs
- JMU students rally against sexual violence
- Former JMU student speaks out on sexual assault
- JMU dean says sexual assault policies can improve
- JMU student horrified to learn she will spend senior year with attacker on campus
National Networks & Miscellaneous
- JMU sued for punishing sexual assault with 'expulsion after graduation'
- Dear JMU-- sexual assault is not a joke
- The Fault in Our Schools-- The Daily Show with John Stewart
- Former JMU student says assailants were given light punishment
- "I want to rape you!" JMU women share their experiences with sexism at College GameDay
- James Madison official tells sexual assault survivor speaking to press could violate university policy
- James Madison University reportedly orders alleged sexual assault victim not to go public
- #EnoughIsEnough: When Will JMU Give A Voice To Those Hurt By Sexual Assault & Violence?
- JMU frat under investigation for telling girl to 'stop talking' about her sexual assault
- Woman says James Madison University student-employee raped her and school botched investigation
- JMU rape victim's experience with university investigation is the stuff of nightmares